We are now using HotDoc online bookings.
HealthEngine bookings are still available for now, but will end in the coming weeks.
Appointment Reminders will be sent automatically via SMS as usual, but may look a little different.
Likewise with Clinical recalls and reminders:
- You will receive an SMS notification when your doctor has received a result or correspondence they would like to see you about.
- This SMS will have a link to the online booking service.
- If, after about a week there has been no response, one of our friendly staff will call you as usual.
- You will also receive clinical reminders – such as annual skin check or cervical screen reminders – via SMS.
- After a while if there has been no response, a letter will be sent to you as usual.
Also new to Banyo Clinic is the HotDoc Online Payments feature.
This enables payments to be processed without attending the front desk, so is very helpful for telehealth and respiratory consults.
For appointments outside of bulkbilling hours, or for patients who do not have concession cards, there will be a payment card information request sent before the appointment.
This can be ignored for those who do not wish to enter their card details online as payments can still be made at reception, or over the phone.