At the Banyo Clinic, a key part of our mission is to protect your health, and that of your family and our community. With the COVID 19 novel coronavirus now arriving in Australia, it is important that every individual in our community gain access to information about the virus and learn how we can help protect ourselves and one another from infection.
Since the outbreak, health authorities have been working tirelessly to reduce the spread of the virus. Part of this process is to ensure that people who are unwell are kept apart from those who remain well whenever possible.
Please visit this page regularly as the advice may change depending on evolving public health advice.
Below is a list of links to online reputable resources*:
FACT SHEETS ON COVID 19
- Queensland Health – Fact Sheet – novel coronavirus (COVID 19) (English and 简体中文)
- World Health Organization (WHO) COVID 19 advice for public – How to Protect Yourself
- Australian Government Department of Health – Coronavirus (COVID 19) – What you need to know
FACT SHEETS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS
- Factsheet for international travellers (PDF)
- Australian border control measures and travel advice (29 February 2020)
FACTS SHEETS ON WHEN AND HOW TO USE MASKS
- World Health Organisation (WHO) – When to use a mask
- Australian Government – COVID 19 information on the use of surgical masks
*Whilst we will endeavour to ensure the links contain accurate and up to date information where possible, information related to the virus is rapidly evolving, and as such we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the sites. If you are unwell or unsure, please contact us or other health professionals to seek direct advice.